Install ConnectBot on my HTC Hero, connect to my home ssh server to hook up with my Screen session.
‘Why?’ you ask? Because we can!
- Create a DynDNS account
- Configure my router to automatically update the DynDNS service
- Set up the ssh daemon on my desktop
- Set up the screen session and configure irssi
- Forwarded the default ssh port (22) to my desktop PC which has a fixed IP
- Drink a coffee.
- Added the credentials needed to the ConnectBot’s configuration
Continue reading Why you should read your ISP’s Custommers Conduct Code